MailBee.NET POP3 is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-22. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MailBee.NET POP3 component enables .NET applications to receive, parse and manage mail on POP3 servers (including MS Exchange and SSL-only servers like Gmail).
Written in 100% managed C# code and can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. Supports FIPS 140-2, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 (Client Profile compatible), 32/64 bit, Xamarin Mono, iOS, Android.
The key features:
- 'async/await' methods
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- POP3 PIPELINING (very fast download of multiple e-mails) and other POP3 extensions supported;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- DomainKeys/DKIM anti-spam protection;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates (encrypt, decrypt, sign, verify e-mails);
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments;
- iCal events and vCard contacts;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- parsing bounced messages and Delivery Status Notifications (DSN);
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including GSSAPI, NTLM, APOP);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- OAuth, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID;
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets (including UTF-8), custom headers, custom message formats (such as meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
- import from and export to .EML and Outlook .MSG files, streams, XML, System.Net.Mail.MailMessage;
- integration with Smtp component;
- lots of events and error handling features, memory and file logging, debug functions, etc;
- asynchronous processing options;
- samples: C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET;
- royalty-free distribution.
MailBee.NET POP3 (version 10.0) has a file size of 24.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 108 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.